Shakespeare in Love
Join us for a film screening of “Shakespeare in Love” taking place during the Prescot Elizabethan Fayre on Saturday 2nd May 2020 at 7.30pm inside the beautiful setting of Prescot Parish Church.
The screening of the film “Shakespeare in Love” will be a special and memorable occasion for all our Elizabethan Fayre visitors and we thought it would be a lovely way to end the day’s celebrations and showcase the magnificent church; Prescot Parish Church, dedicated to St Mary the Blessed Virgin, and recorded in the National Heritage list for England as a designated Grade I listed building with beautiful décor.
The film will begin at 7.30pm and we ask all audience members to arrive at 7pm for refreshments served by our very own Queen Elizabeth I & Sir Walter Raleigh. Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first come first served basis. There are several ways you can purchase tickets please see below:
- Ticket Price: £5 including refreshment
- You can pop in and collect tickets from any of the venues below:
- Prescot Registrars, located on High Street, between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday
- Poco Bar and Café, located on Eccleston Street between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday (we ask you to be patient if buying tickets from this venue as there may be a queue)
- Jessie and Co, located on Leyland Street between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday
- You can purchase tickets on Event Brite please be aware there is add on fee if using this method. The link is: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/knowsley-culture-development-amp-events-service-18070476034
- Or call 0151 443 5749 and reserve your ticket.