Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
Participating establishments within Prescot are as follows:-
- Beijing Chinese Restaurant, 79-81 Eccleston Street
- Ho’s Restaurant, 4 Warrington Road
- Pinion Bistro, 39 Eccleston Street
- Poco Bar and Cafe, 30 Eccleston Street
- The Oven Pizzeria & Bar, 10 Eccleston Street
- Subway, Cables Retail Park
- Knowsley Safari Park, Prescot Bypass
- McDonalds, Cables Retail Park
- The Watchmaker Wetherspoon, 60-62 Eccleston Street
- Tesco Cafe Prescot
To find a restaurant that’s registered for the scheme click the link below and enter your postcode